Our information videos
In our videos, our fertility experts answer some common patient questions on a range of conditions and treatments. Our team includes a number of fertility and IVF specialists covering a number of areas.
To get in touch or to arrange an appointment please call us on +44 (0)20 783 2905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PGD and PGS
- What is Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)?
- When is PGD used?
- What can you screen for?
- What is the referral process?
- What is the process for identification?
- Introduction: Karen Doye
- What is the process after referral?
- Can I get this on the NHS?
- What is the eligibility?
- What is PGS?
- When is PGS used?
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) at the CRGH
- Why should I come to CRGH?