Our information videos
In our videos, our fertility experts answer some common patient questions on a range of conditions and treatments. Our team includes a number of fertility and IVF specialists covering a number of areas.
To get in touch or to arrange an appointment please call us on +44 (0)20 783 2905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About CRGH
- Egg donation
- Egg freezing
- Egg retrieval
- Female Investigations
- Fertility treatment
- Male infertility
- PGD and PGS
- Treatment options
- What is Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome (PCOS)?
- What is the difference between having Polycystic Ovaries and PCOS?
- Options for recurrent failures
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the treatment options for fertility PCOS?
- What are the treatments for non fertility PCOS?
- What is Ovulation Induction?
- Introduction: Dr Wael Saab
- How do you decide what the best treatment options are?
- What is IUI?
- Why is CRGH one of the best options for IUI?
- What is IVF?
- How do you handle repetitive IVF failures at CRGH?
- What makes a good candidate for IVF?
- What is the 3D pelvic scan and what are its advantages?
- Different treatment options at CRGH
- What further tests can be done after recurrent IVF failures or miscarriages?
- How do I decide what option is best for me?
- The best care possible at CRGH
- Egg Freezing for cancer patients
- What if I would like private treatment?