We are committed to the care of our patients and we strive to deliver high quality service. We believe that the following values are essential and timeless to ensure The CRGH is a truly remarkable place to work:
- we treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- we support our people to achieve their own goals and encourage maintaining work life balance
- we act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we conduct our lives
- we trust our colleagues as valuable members of our team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- we invest in training and development
Receptionist and Call-Centre – Administration Department
An experienced and highly professional Receptionist is required on a full time and part time basis at our busy private clinic based in Great Portland Street. This is a very varied role consisting of front-of-house, reception and hosting responsibilities and provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be a professional and committed individual with relevant experience working in a front-of-house capacity. Ideally within a private clinic/hospital; however we would consider applications from individuals that have experience and a passion for patient/customer care in the healthcare sector or admin sector.
They will be required to provide a professional, high quality front-of-house service to patients, visitors and staff including meeting and greeting patients, chaperoning patients to their consultations, registering patients via the clinic software. The role also requires the candidate to have rotational duties in our Call Centre and Admin areas, which makes the role varied.
Please send all enquiries with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE