Ms Srividya SeshadriMBBS, MD, MRCOG, MSc
Consultant Gynaecologist & Accredited Sub-specialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, Head of Clinical Research & Development
Ms Srividya Seshadri has a dual accreditation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Sub-specialisation in Reproductive medicine and Surgery.
She is a Consultant Gynaecologist & accredited sub-specialist in reproductive medicine & surgery and Head of CRGH Research & Clinical Development. She completed her MD thesis on Reproductive Immunology at the University of Liverpool. She obtained her Masters in medical ultrasound from Kings College London and specialised in 3D scanning.
Her special interests include Preconceptual care, Reproductive Endocrinology, Reproductive Immunology, Recurrent Implantation failure and Recurrent Miscarriages. She has authored publications in leading medical journals and lectured on the above specialised areas of interest..
- Miss Seshadri has successfully completed MD thesis on Reproductive Immunology at the University of Liverpool.
- Obtained her accreditation in Reproductive medicine and Surgery at Guy’s and St Thomas NHS University Hospital in London.
- Obtained accreditation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in London
- Completed Masters in medical ultrasound from Kings College London
- Specialised in 3D scanning and performs certified procedures such as adept in 3D ultrasound, 3DSIS/3DHYCOSY and abdominal egg collection.
- She has trained doctors for independent practice in 3D Hycosy and vaginal egg collection.
- She is an honorary associate professor at University College London since 2019, supervisor for MsC students affiliated to UCLH and also teach regularly on MRCOG and HyCoSY courses.
Miss Seshadri is an IVF sub-specialist with special interests in the following fields:
- Preconceptual care (health, diet, nutrition, lifestyle)
- Recurrent Miscarriages.
- Recurrent Implantation failure
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Reproductive Immunology
- Advanced maternal age and management
- Paternal age and its effect on IVF outcome
- Recurrent implantation failures and previous Failed IVF cycles
- Genomics in reproductive medicine: PGT-A
- Fertility preservation : Social and Medical reasons
- Low ovarian reserve and management of poor ovarian response
Miss Seshadri is an experienced gynaecologist along with sub-specialisation in infertility and performs the following surgeries which are usually required after assessments for infertility and prior to IVF and ART.
- Hysteroscopy+ resection of Polyps
- Hysteroscopy and resection of fibroids
- Hysteroscopic resection of adhesions
Miss Seshadri has been invited to speak as an expert on several of the above topics often at regional meetings, national and international conferences including; India, America and Europe. She is a member of the TESCT (Trans European Stem Cell Therapy) group..
Here are a selection of Miss Seshadri’s videos.
.Miss Seshadri has several publications in indexed leading medical journals and has contributed to chapters.
- View 41 Publications in ORCHID
- Published a chapter in Practical Problems in Assisted Conception from Cambridge University Press
- Published a chapter in Challenging Concepts in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Cases with Expert Commentary from Oxford Medicine Online
- Published a chapter in the 3rd edition of book on Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Miss Seshadri has been ranked in the top 5% of fertility specialist globally. View more in Expertscape
Patient reviews Doctify:
Miss Seshadri has excellent patient feedbacks, including comments such as amazing consultant, excellent doctor, compassionate and caring, up to date with current medical developments in fertility, skilled, good listener and has excellent communications skills. View more on Doctify